Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Auditing a firewall rulebase

From: "arvind doraiswamy" <arvind.doraiswamy () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 23:20:50 +0530

Hey All,
I've released version 1.1 of the Firewall Rulebase Automation tool.
Not a major upgrade but still a few things cleaned up and it looks
better now:

- Outputs now available in reasonably neat HTML format :D
- No more complex command line arguments, everything's in a config file
- More ports added in vulnerable ports section
- Options available to obtain detailed/non detailed output

I wanted to put in detailed redundancy checking but the effort
involved was too high for this release. Maybe version 1.2 , whenever
that is ;).

The latest version is available at:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/fwauto/fwauto_v1.1.zip?use_mirror=osdn

As usual please get back to me with your brickbats , they are the only
way I can improve on my work. Any good feedback as well is thoroughly
appreciated :)

Thanks
Arvind
Paladion Networks - http://www.paladion.net

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 2:34 PM, arvind doraiswamy