Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Multicast between two Pix

From: Chris Myers <clmmacunix () charter net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:28:18 -0600

I am sorry I don't have time this morning to research this, but here is a URL that is pretty good I use and has a base configuration.

http://helpdesk.wisc.edu/ns/page.php?id=5604

Hope this helps,

Chris Myers
clmmacunix () charter net

John 1:17
For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.

   Go Vols!!!!