Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Scheduling PIX commands

From: "Rohman, Mike (Chicago)" <Mike.Rohman () nuveen com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 11:11:52 -0500

IR,

Check out the scripting language: TCL/Expect. The following URL has some
information about it. There is also a good O' Reilly book about Expect.

http://wiki.tcl.tk/201

I've used it a lot for command-line scripts using menu-driven and
CLI-driven
interfaces. I've also scheduled the scripts (batch files).

Hope this helps.

-Mike