Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: PIX failover disable help

From: "Christopher J. Wargaski" <wargo1 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 00:12:59 -0500

Siva--

   Yes, you should disable failover first.

no failover
no failover ip address inside 10.1.1.11
no failover ip address DMZvlan1 10.0.0.2
no failover ip address DMZvlan2 10.0.2.2
no failover ip address outside 68.254.130.243
no failover ip address fover PIX2-fover
no failover link fover

show failover

   Once failover is disabled, the polling stops. Now you can shut down
interfaces, or disconnect them.