Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 support in firewalls

From: "Fetch, Brandon" <bfetch () tpg com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:17:27 -0400

Not really an "approved" business use, but I learned the hard way that
Yahoo Fantasy Sports (yeah, yeah...tell me about it later...) requires
the use of JS.

:(

I was using a prolific hosts file to block a whole lot of ad content
from operators and ended up having to remote the pair of
js1/js2.yahoo.com resolutions to get their newest version to work.

Sad but true...JS has now invaded fantasy football!

-Back to lurk mode
Brandon