Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: FYI: DDOS services for sale...

From: ArkanoiD <ark () eltex net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:28:54 +0300

Unfortunately Mirabilis is not very coopeative when it comes to
fighting spam and abuse :-(

Anyways, icq acceess is easy to anonymise.. _Especially_ if you
do have your own botnet. When it comes to getting the money, there
is e-gold who is still in operation despite it is known to be the easiest
way to launder e-money.