Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Pix 515E - Memory Upgrade

From: vbwilliams () neb rr com
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 14:21:00 -0500

By default both memory slots are used.  When you order the upgrade,
you'll always get two 64 meg pieces.  It's one of those old 486 or
celeron boards where you only had 2 memory slots, and the memory had to
be installed in pairs, and the memory had to be identical.  So, if
you've got 64 right now, automatically means you have 32 * 2.