Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewall scaling

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:29:14 -0400 (EDT)

Total nonsense!  If you have 100 or so users at WORK of all places using
bittorrent to produce greater then 320 connections apeice, there is no
work getting done.

The original poster said small company, nothing about a college or .edu.

Folks need to read, breathe, re-read, then choose not to post nonsense.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne