Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Check Point NG FP3 HF2 on Solaris 5.8

From: "Robert D. Hughes" <rob () robhughes com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 02:22:26 -0500

Disclaimer: sorry for the top post, I'm stuck in OWA right now...

FWD won't help with the policy install. In NG, FWM on the manager talks to CPD on the firewall. FWD was only used
pre-NG for policy installs. Debug those two process to find out what's happening. You might also try:

fw fetch <manager>

and see if that tells you anything useful.

Regards,
Rob