Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Cisco 2811 vs. ASA 55xx

From: "Richard Golodner" <rgolodner () infratection com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:01:21 -0400

Jerry, not being smart here, but why not purchase a firewall with the
features you want and save a little $$$, and keep the performance that you
desire. Sounds to me like you are a Cisco guy. I would look at the Pix. I
like it and have great flexibility as my topology changes. Just a thought on
a Friday close to quitting time.

Sincerely, Richard

  _____