Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Re-directing Outbound HTTP Traffic on PIX

From: "Eagle Fire" <tlecuauhtli () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:52:16 +0000

Cisco PIX Documentation:
Using nat, global, static, conduit, and access-list Commands and Port
Redirection(Forwarding) on PIX
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_tech_note09186a0080094aad.shtml

The command that you may need should be similar to (from the link):

static (inside,outside) tcp 172.18.124.208 80 10.1.1.7 8080 netmask
255.255.255.255 0 0

Hope it helps,