Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: fun problem - possibly not possible

From: "Paul Melson" <pmelson () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:31:02 -0500

-----Original Message-----
Subject: [fw-wiz] fun problem - possibly not possible

We have to boxen we need to provide public access to, and they live in
dmz2 on a PIX firewall. These boxen also need some form of load balancing
so also in DMZ2 is > an IBM Network Dispatcher. Without describing
everything we've done already - how would you > folks do it?

Use static NAT for the address/alias where Network Dispatcher Advisors are
bound and listening.  Then use access-lists to allow the traffic to the
static NAT address that you want to allow from other networks.

In the following example, the address you would want to NAT for is 9.9.10.1:

http://www.samag.com/documents/s=1150/sam0106sf/0106f_f1.htm

PaulM