Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: WebDAV on Symantec 5400

From: "Mark" <firewalladmin () bellsouth net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 20:19:16 -0400

I need to help a client configure their firewall, a Symantec 5400, to
allow WebDAV traffic (or at least the subset of WebDAV used by
Subversion.)  But I know nothing about configuring firewalls.

Thanks,

   -- Scott Sauyet

Hi Scott:

If you are using version 2.x on the SGS, you will find what you are looking
for under Location Settings\Advanced\Proxies\HTTP properties page. Not sure
about 3.x.

Here is a list of supported WebDav commands:
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ent-gate.nsf/805bf841a2655e7988256d9700
455b6c/33879461d7542cddca25700a005abc54?OpenDocument&src=bar_sch_nam&seg=ag

Mark