Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Nokia support portal broken?(https://trade.online.nokia.com)

From: James Michael Keller <jmkeller () houseofzen org>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:57:43 -0400

Yes, tried that fist :)

The knowledge base appears to be working again, but nothing in the drop
downs.   Anyhow, I'll take it up with Nokia.  I checked with some others
who are having the same problem, others who don't see any issues.  So
I'm going to assume it's a back end issue with the user database.

-James

howard.surtees-wheat () bt com wrote:
Hi James

I know this may sound obvious and apologies if you've already done so.
Have you tried using a different browser?  I've checked it thru FireFox and IE and it seems fine today.