Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: The Outgoing Traffic Problem

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul () compuwar net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:15:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Paul D. Robertson wrote:

Software Policy Restrictions in Active Directory do the first part, just
finishing a live implementation- it's been um... interesting.

If anyone's going to be at USENIX Security, I'll be talking about this
during Abe and my "Security without Firewalls" class and I'm always open
to trading implmentation stories for beer at the bar, though I'm not
staying the whole week...

Paul