Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

disable stateful firewall on PIX?

From: "Adam Greene" <maillist () webjogger net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:29:49 -0400

Hi,

We have to run asymmetrical routing on a couple of IP blocks for a couple of
days (i.e. traffic will exit one end of our autonomous system and enter at
the other end). Both ends are protected by PIX-515's (IOS 6.3(4) and
6.3(3)).

Is there a way to temporarily disable stateful features on the PIXes for
these specific IP blocks? Pounding our heads against CCO has not yet yielded
any constructive results.

Thanks,
Adam

P.S. apologies to anyone subscribed to cisco-nsp for the cross-post

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by our AntiVirus Protection System]