Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Administrivia

From: Paul Robertson <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:20:47 -0400 (EDT)

I'm being pretty selective in the home user thread, as it's getting too
long for folks who aren't interested.  A post's chance of getting approved
increases if it's (a) interesting, (b) amusing, (c) from someone who's not
a regular poster, (d) full of factual info or (e) some other good reason
that pops into my head[1].

There are lots of posts that make good points, are short and to the point,
or which are interesting to a subset of folks that won't make it.  Please
don't take it personally, I'm nuking some of mine too.  Unless something
intersting and unresistable comes up, I'll probably put one last post of
my own in the queue and weed from the front down to that.

Thanks for your patience,

Paul
[1] Sometimes "not another PIX question" is good enough.