Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Question about setting up PIX firewall

From: Carric Dooley <carric () com2usa com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 00:00:31 -0500 (EST)

Matthew... posting your firewall config (esp. in its entirety, an
apparenlty mostly unchanged) is a HUGE no-no.  Somone footprinting your
company now has a lot of good info how to smack you down...

I apologize, but I'm too shocked to comment on the actual config.  Serious
"newb" booboo.  You should smack yourself for real.

I will add, however, that (despite how much I hate when people post
solutions of "go to www.rtfm.com") Cisco's site has multiple sample
configurations for a myriad of situations and needs.