Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: PIX denying SSH Access - until I run PDM?

From: Greg Padden <paddeng () biostat wisc edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:34:21 -0500

Nope,  you need to issue the command (in config mode) ca save all.

If you don't save the CA cert, you get a new one every reboot.  And you
don't generate a new CA until you fire up the https interface.

Paul Melson wrote:

I have a hunch that you may have an 'aaa authentication' rule that's causing
this problem.  Would you be willing to post the output of 'show aaa' from a
PIX with this affliction?  Of course, sanitize it to prevent any unnecessary
disclosures such as user names or public IP addresses.

PaulM