Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: UPS Worldship connection problems with new firewall device

From: "Chris Hunhoff" <chunhoff () eastriver coop>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:53:36 -0500

By default a Sonicwall allows all ports outbound so you shouldn't have
to create any outbound rules unless you specifically closed these ports
and UPS Worldship does not require any inbound ports that I know of.

You might want to try enabling fragmented packets on the allow-all rule.
This seems to be a fix- all for a lot of traffic problems with the
Sonicwall.