Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Please

From: "sam2111" <sam2111 () webmail alfa com lb>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 13:40:08 +0200

Dear friend,

I am well confident of your capability to assist me in a
transaction  for mutual benefit of both parties, ie (me and
you) I am also believing  that you will not expose or betray
the trust and confidence I am about  to establish with you.
I have decided to contact you with greatest  delight and
personal respect.

Well, I am Sam Benson, son to Chief Fidelis Benson late
former  Director of finance,Chief Fidelis Benson
Sierra-Leone diamond and  mining corporation.

Few days before the death my father, he confided in me and
ordered me  to go to his underground safe and move out
immediately, with a Deposit  Agreement and Cash Receipt he
made with a security Company in Abidjan  Cote d'Ivoire where
he deposited One Iron Box containing USD$ 22  million
dollars cash (TWENTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS). This money was
made from the  sell of Gold and Diamond by my father and he
have already decided to  use this money for future
investment of the family.

Thereafter, I rushed down to Abidjan with these two
documents and  confirmed the deposit of the fund by my
father. Also, I have been  granted political stay as a
Refugee by the Government of Cote d'Ivoire.

Meanwhile, my father have instructed me to look for a
trusted foreigner  who can assist me to move out this money
from Cote d'Ivoire immediately  for investment.

Based on this , I solicit for your assistance to transfer
this fund  into your Account, but I will demand for the
following requirement:

(1) Could you provide for me a safe Bank Account where this
fund will  be transferred to in your country or another
nearby country where  taxation will not take great toll on
the money ?

(2) Could you be able to introduce me to a profitable
business venture  that would not require much technical
expertise in your country where  part of this fund will be
invested ?

Please, all these requirements are urgently needed as it
will enable me  to establish a stronger business
relationship with you hence I will  like you to be the
general overseer of the investment thereafter.

I am a Christian and I will please, want you to handle this
transaction  based on the trust I have established on you.

For your assistance in this transaction, I have decided to
offer you  15% percent commission of the total amount at the
end of this business.  The security of this business is very
important to me and as such,I  would like you to keep this
business very confidential.If you are  willing to assist me
Please kindly reply me immediately.

I shall expect your urgent response

thanks.

Regards,