Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: iChat A/V and Cisco PIX 501 (6.3)

From: "Ahmed, Balal" <balal.ahmed () capgemini com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:54:38 +0100

Starting in Pix OS version 6.3. Cisco introduced the SIP fixup feature. This
needs to be enabled for the correct port.

The cisco documentation however claims that "SIP supports the Chat feature
on Windows XP using Windows Messenger RTC Client version 4.7.0105 only"

You may use the sh sip and the sh sip state commands for troubleshooting

HTH

Balal