Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Quick TCP Survey

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul () compuwar net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:27:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 6 May 2004, McAlearney, Shawna wrote:

Please help us by taking our four-question survey on how the recent TCP
flaws might have affected your systems. It takes only a few moments to
complete and is completely anonymous. Results will be used in articles
for Information Security magazine and Security Wire Perspectives. They
will also be available online late next week.

Shawna's provided the blind answers from listmembers- just 25 responses,
but it's sort of interesting, and it'll be interesting to see what the
articles have to say.

The data is at:

http://www.compuwar.net/infosecuritymag/survey.html

Original XLS and a CSV conversion (you probably want the XLS if you can
use that, and are curious enough to take a look.)

Paul