Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: PIX TO PIX IPSEC w/ NAT on either side

From: "Melson, Paul" <PMelson () sequoianet com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:51:41 -0500

What exactly is the problem?  What do you think should be happening that
isn't?

Configs look mostly OK, though I never use names when designating VPN
peers.  I guess that might cause problems with 'isakmp identity
address', though probably not.  Also, you can ditch the 'permit udp' and
'permit icmp' lines in the tunnel access-lists.  They're being ignored
anyway.

When you run 'show isakmp sa' does it show the other peer in 'QM_IDLE'?

PaulM