Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Checkpoint

From: "Carl Friedberg" <friedberg () exs esb com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:55:17 -0500

Seeing this post reminds me of what a chore it was to
have Checkpoint. We switched over to Cisco PIX and there
have been no more issues of this kind (almost, of any
kind).

I recall we had similar problems, and eventually, Checkpoint
allowed us to change the IP address. It was not easy. We
had two gateways, a management station, and a combined gateway
and management station at another site.

I better shut up, I am really holding myself back from relating
some really unpleasant experiences...

Carl Friedberg
carl.friedberg () comets com
+1.212.233.5470