Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: OT: port knocking.. getting there

From: "Ben Nagy" <ben () iagu net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:10:17 +0200

Bad form to reply to self. :/

I totally fail to understand how I could have written the text below. I am a
worse idiot than the idiot son of a family that has inbred idiots with each
other for twelve generations. Known-plaintext just won't work against
Blowfish. The scheme is still stupid for other reasons (replay / spoofing,
for example) but not that.

I blame early mornings.

If Mr Doyle is listening anywhere - sorry. :)

ben