Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Multiple separate Ethernet switches in a single chassis?

From: "Sloane, David" <David () Evare com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:51:02 -0400

How about (1U shelf) + 4 * (4-port switch)?  Sure, you have four power
bricks (most likely) to deal with, but your cost should be under $200 US
for something so simple.

You might also try processor.com (no affiliation, never used as a
vendor) - they have listings for unusual products from big and small
vendors.

-David