Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Ugh, unintentional approval :(

From: Paul Robertson <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:01:26 -0500 (EST)

I think I accidently approved an HTML-infested spam e-mail while trying to
forward a bunch of messages to my account to reply off-list when trying to
stop the long thread.  If you get a copy from the list, please nuke it[1].

It's in Korean, so I'm not too sure what it was, but I am sure it wasn't
on purpose!

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Paul
[1] For anyone who's counting, that's two- one a year, so don't pelt me
with too much rotten fruit.