Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Uploading config files to Pix 515

From: "Michael H" <af_pilot33 () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 11:34:58 -0800

Sorry for such a rookie question, but I seem to be having some trouble accomplishing this and have not been able to find the answer anywhere online.

I can save config files all day long using a tftp server, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get them back to the pix. I don't want them to merge so conf mem is not what I want right? I've tried conf net, but that doesn't seem to work or I'm doing it wrong.

I've also tried copy and the file does transfer but it says, "No image found in download file, Image not installed."

TIA,
MH