Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: iChat A/V and Cisco PIX 501 (6.3)

From: Brian Galdino <briangaldino () mac com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:35:59 -0700

Thanks for the info - does that mean that I will not be able to implement a solution to accommodate DHCP clients in my environment? How If I was setting this up in an office environment (which I attempted 6 months ago to no avail), do all of the clients need to have static IPs to properly set up the port redirection?

I do have more than one public IP, but i only have 5 - 4 are configured for static translations to servers for mail, web, etc. I only have one IP that I have available as a global address for NAT.

Thanks for the help-
Brian