Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: unauthenticated topology download on AI error message

From: "Jeff Falgout" <JFalgout () co jefferson co us>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 10:32:22 -0600

"Steve Rielly" <steve.rielly () extranet co nz> 10/2/2003 3:50:48 PM

I removed the user I created, with no effect, and using GUIDBEdit I
have
change 'allow_clear_gettopo' from true to false under the Global
Properties->Properties->Firewall properties and have restarted the
firewall.

This also didn't fix the problem and I am still getting the same
message.
Existing users are still able to connect fine, but I suspect if they
try a
site update they will loose connectivity.

Any suggestions as to what else I should be looking at??

.

Steve,

I had the same problem when I upgraded to AI from 4.1 fp5 on existing
users.

I changed the same parameter with dbedit , did a cpstop and a cpstart,

but still had the same problem. It didn't take effect until I actually
installed
the policy.

Hope this helps

Jeff