Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Multicast Firewall

From: Ravi Kumar <ravivsn () roc co in>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:45:38 +0530

Hi,
I work for a company which makes firewall+VPN appliances. Today, we have unicast firewall. I was asked to prepare specifications for multicast firewall. I tried to find out any standards or documents on Internet related to this. But I did not find any relevant information. Any advice on this is appreciated. What type of
           capabilities to be provided and what type of security is expected?
      Thanks
       Ravi

<http://www.roc.co.in/>ROCs Ambassador product: iSecure
iSecure is comprehensive security appliance with stateful inspection Firewall and IPSEC/IKE based VPN. Firewall supports several ALGs, cyber-defense engine and powerful session lookup engine. VPN is based on latest IPSEC and IKE RFCs and supports preshared key and RSA/DSA certificate authentication. The Views Presented in this mail are completely mine. The company is not responsible for what so ever.

Ravi Kumar CH
Rendezvous On Chip (I) Pvt Ltd
Hyderabad, INDIA

<http://www.roc.co.in/>ROC HOME PAGE: