Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: FYI: PIX v6.3(1) fixed ISAKMP Renegotiation Problems

From: Brian Ford <brford () cisco com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:57:39 -0400

Todd,

I found several inaccuracies in your message.

The article you pointed at here:
http://www.searchNetworking.com/tip/1,289483,sid7_gci881071,00.html

was not published by Cisco.

The article also has nothing to do with PIX Firewalls (or Firewalls Wizards but I can't fault you for poor moderation ;-) ).

The article you pointed out claims to solve a problem by clearing the IPSec configuration on an Cisco IOS router. Not a PIX Firewall.

For good information on IPSec interoperability see:  http://www.icsalabs.com.

Liberty for All,

Brian