Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

New List - SSL-TLS Public Discussion

From: "Monkman, Brian" <bmonkman () icsalabs com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:41:35 -0400

A new list for the discussion of SSL-TLS issues and technology has
been created. The purpose of the list is to provide you with a
moderated SSL, TLS and security related list that is more like a
journal than a public soapbox. SSL-LIST will not be cluttered with
spam, flames or other non-list related traffic. The addresses of the
list members will not be made available for any purpose other than
maintaining the list. This is because we feel your participation on
this list is your decision and should not be an invitation to
unnecessary junk mail.

This list is hosted by ICSA Labs, an independent division of
TruSecure Corporation.

To keep list volume low and signal to noise ratio high, this list
will be moderated, approving and publishing postings on an
approximately daily or more frequent basis.

Commercial postings will be discouraged unless they are of high
technical content. I.e.: it is OK to post a description of a product
or how a product could help solve a problem. It is NOT OK to follow
up to postings saying "buy our thing! it does that!"

The following vendors are currently subscribed to SSL-LIST:

ArrayNetworks
Aspelle
AT&T
Aventail Corporation
Cisco Systems
Intoto
Motivus Software
Neoteris
NETGEAR
Netilla Networks
NetScaler
NetScreen Technologies
Nortel Networks
Novell Networks
Rainbow Technologies
SafeWeb
Secure Computing
Stonesoft
uRoam Corporation
Watchguard
Whale Communications
Zyxel

More information, and a form to submit a subscription request, can be
found at:

Best regards,

Brian Monkman
Technology Programs Manager