Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Kiwi perspective on logs in court

From: Tina Bird <tbird () precision-guesswork com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 02:16:31 +0000 (GMT)

Audit Trails in Evidence - A Queensland Case Study (added: 24-Jan-2003)
http://elj.warwick.ac.uk/jilt/02-1/allinson.html
Eleven court cases involving Queensland Police Service audit
trails have been studied and the results are reported and
analysed in this paper. It is shown that, of the cases
studied, none of the evidence presented has been rejected or
seriously challenged from a technical perspective.

--> thanks to the Enhyper mailing list for the info!

tbird

--
I, on the other hand, do not work. I enjoy the slothful life of an artist,
and while away the hours in meaningless aesthetic pursuits punctuated by

http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
Log Analysis http://www.loganalysis.org
VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com