Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: PIX denying connection due to license limits...

From: "Noonan, Wesley" <Wesley_Noonan () bmc com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:08:26 -0600

I understand how it works. What I am saying is that the addresses that it is
showing as being connected, don't exist. Nothing is, and nothing has ever
had that address. This is not a case of "something was at that address, but
isn't any more". Nothing has ever used that address. That is what I am
trying to figure out. How is the PIX winding up with these "ghost"
connections...

Thanks.

Wes Noonan, MCSE/CCNA/CCDA/NNCSS/Security+
Senior QA Rep.
BMC Software, Inc.
(713) 918-2412
wnoonan () bmc com