Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Security Audit Docs

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:29:05 -0500 (EST)

I have not looked there for awhile, but, you might find something useful
at or linked from www.isaca.org.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Prashant Desai wrote:

Hi

 some one knows any good document on the security
Auditing for an ISP network ? if so then kindly point
me there as i need it badly

regards
Prashant

--
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!