Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: OT: Sniffers

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 21:18:33 -0600

I use MS Network Monitor for most captures because I like the interface. The
upside is very robust filtering capabilities. The only downside is no real
time packet capture display. For that I use Ethereal. It is just the
opposite of Network Monitor. Great real time display, sucky filtering.

Wes Noonan
mailinglists () wjnconsulting com
http://www.wjnconsulting.com