Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

R: pix 501 as bridge firewall. Possible?

From: "edp" <edp.lists () acerbis it>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:52:53 +0200

Of course, is a quite common scenario, you have to investigate the "nat
0 access-list" / nat bypass characteristic of that appliance (remember
that pix NAT packets by default). Read the associated command
explanation on cisco references:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_sw/v_63/cm
dref/mr.htm#1032129