Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Public conferences

From: Paul Robertson <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:34:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Kang Choo Kai wrote:

Paul, great to know that you are the Common Criteria (CC) speaker. I am sure
a lot ppl are interested to know about the downsides of CC. Can you share
the interesting topics which you have presented in public conference
concerning CC?  or you have more interesting topics in mind?

I've had a couple of requests for the slides, but looking at them, they're
not all that useful without some accompanying commentary.  I'm thinking at
the moment that turning them into a small paper might be more useful, but
I need to see what I can put up, and where it has to go.

FWIW, though I'm not a CC fan, I am partial to trusted systems.

Paul