Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: NTLM authentication from DMZ

From: "Peter Robinson" <peter () securegateway org>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 23:04:07 +1000

Tobias

You will also need mod_ip_forwarding(Available in the apache contribs) and
mod_securid from http://www.deny-all.com/mod_securid/

mod_ip_forwarding will allow the webserver to see the original address of
the requesting system not the proxy address
This is usefull for logging on the Webserver

I would suggest Apachetoolbox from http://www.apachetoolbox.com/ and then
patch the mod_securid your self.

Hope this helps

Peter Robinson