Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

block webex?

From: Mike McNutt <Mike () aqssys com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:30:17 -0500

I'm looking for a way to block WebEx communication to/from our company
network.  I'm interested in finding a reliable, easy to implement method for
our Win2K network.

We have Cisco firewalls in place, so my first thought was to simply block
the WebEx server Ips.  I'm having trouble locating a list of these
addresses, has anyone compiled a list they might be willing to share?

Thanks in advance!

This email and its attachments may contain AQS, Inc. proprietary
information, which is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, or subject to COPYRIGHT
belonging to AQS, Inc.  This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and
may be UNLAWFUL.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
this e-mail and any printout.  Thank you.