Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Firewall Load balancing solution

From: Diaz Perez · Juan Carlos <JuanCarlos.Diaz () atosodsorigin com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 19:13:30 +0200

The NOKIA+CHECKPOINT solution is a good choice, and if you want load
balancing at a high level you can complement it with BIG-IP load balancing,
from F5 Networks, inside the NOKIA appliances. I would advise you to check
out their webs for more information:

www.f5.com
www.nokia.com

Another quite interesting technology is from Stonesoft Corporation, a Finish
company that has developed an integrated high availability FW & VPN solution
called Stonegate.

www.stonesoft.com

HTH

JUAN CARLOS DÍAZ PÉREZ