Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: lack of imagination

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 15:09:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, Alfonso Fiore wrote:

Hi everybody!

Some months ago I wrote on this list about a flaw in a well known personal
firewall.

Now I'm writing an article on that matter to report it. IMHO I was asked for
a huge amount of pages for such a thing (just a bug explained in 100 lines)
so I have to start from Adam and Eva (TCP/IP speaking).

Here comes my question.

Could somebody take a minute to advice me on other topics might eventually
fit such an article?

How I worked with the vendor to get the problem fixed.

Paul