Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: VPN mailing list

From: Paul Robertson <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:19:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002, Tina Bird wrote:

Darnit, mailman ate my notice, so here it is in a reply[1].

Moderator's Note: This isn't to discourage posting questions to
firewall-wizards, Marcus' original charter includes the term "firewall and
security related"- so they're on-topic:  but if you're looking for a
VPN-specific list, here you go.

There seem to have been a lot of VPN-related questions on this list
lately.  I figured that means it is about time to remind everyone about
the VPN mailing list hosted at SecurityFocus.  The address is
vpn () securityfocus com; the list information is located at

http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/category/20

(click on "info" next to the word VPN).

cheers -- tbird
VPN and Log Analysis list moderator

Paul
[1] When you're stuck in all-day meetings, trying to do three things at
once isn't a great idea.  On the positive side, honor is now pretty
optimised and the list is now about 3x faster in delivering.