Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: My LDAP question (Thanks)

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:29:16 -0500 (EST)

My wife asked that I thank everyone for the fne answers contributed to her
question.

And we both would like to take a moment to thank Marcus and Paul for the
fine work they've done maintaining this list, as well as all the readers
for their contributions.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
--
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!