Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Netscreen forum

From: <austad () marketwatch com>
Date: 7 Aug 2002 18:13:35 -0000

I noticed there is no Netscreen specific discussion
forum anywhere on the net, either mailing list or web
based, so I whacked one up if anyone is interested in
using it.

Netscreen's support is excellent, but it's nice to
ask questions to users of their products also, and
it's less of a hassle than opening up a support case.
I've separated out some of the higher end features
into their own categories to keep the signal->noise
ratio down.  I hope this is useful.

It's empty right now, but feel free to post questions
or lurk.  Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

http://www.netscreenforum.com

Thanks.

Jay