Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RES: Firewall Load Balance

From: "Marcelo Barbosa Lima" <mblima () opencs com br>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:37:14 -0300

Thanks Rob, but I think that this doesn´t work very well. It´s important
that both Linux box have the same connection tracking table. OSPF does
load balance in packet traffic. It doen´t pay attetion in connection
before forward packets. I believe that some packets can be rejected in
the stateful firewall.