Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

PIX FIREWALL CONFIG PROBLEM

From: jerome fernandes <jerry_ferns () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 05:25:14 -0800 (PST)

Hello Friends,

      Got your email address from the web , thought
you might be the right people to solve my problem.

      I have a PIX 506 , got a leased line connecting
to the internet , got a live mail server and web
server running on Windows 2000 .I also have a Windows
2000 domain

      I have implemented VPN on the Pix 506 using the
PPTP protocol. I can establish a VPN link through the
Internet so as to be able to reach my file
server(Windows 2000 Server) as if connected to my LAN
by using its IP address.

     BUT the login script is not running on computers
that logon to the domain through the VPN , effectively
not getting the drive mappings that are configured in
the login script.

    Please advise.

    Any help will be much appreciated .

Thank You,