Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: handy list of undesireble foreign networks

From: "Bowden, Kevin" <bowden_kw () naptheon com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 07:22:38 -0400

In our last NIPC Chapter meeting we asked for just such a list.  We thought
the FBI would be a good source for this information.  It may be that the
information will only be available to those who have cleared their screening
process.  That is of course assuming that the information is available and
provided at all.  Besides this, I have had no luck finding other sources for
this data other than keeping an eye on the news and doing my own
cyber-sleuthing.

Kevin